It has been used for gathering information about the target using this tool.
Github Link : https://github.com/vaibhavpareek/vulnorator.git
Information gathering is an important phase of hacking, it means to gather information about the target as much as you can. The reconnaissance level of the target itself determines the success rate. Always pay your much effort and time towards gathering information about the target. If you know who runs your target application ,how does it work , where the request has been
- Information gathering is about collecting in and out information about the target from anywhere on the internet.
- Information gathering is divided into two parts one is passive or another is using tools knowns as active. Both techniques are used to gather as much information as we can about the target.
In this tool by PRESSING 1 you can perform this step of hacking in a very well structured manner.
What does this tool do for information gathering?
- Here in this tool, we have followed a proper sequence and record collection to gather the most suitable and important information regarding the target.
- It will open some links in the browser which can you to read about the target in detail and to get in-depth information about the target. The links will be related to the target like its website, its blog, its Linkedin Profile, its social media pages, its google information, or pages ranked as top by google according to the keyword you have entered for
- It will also open some links which can give the best information about the target. These
websitesaare most commonly used for information gathering. the sites are Shodan ,Whois, GHDB, DNSStuff ,OSINT Framework and much more.
- It will save the results of whois information in the file name whois.txt inside the subdirectory Information gathering
of directorynamed on target’s name for the future references.
- It will also the route to the servers of
targetfrom the device we are using in a file named traceroute.txt in the same sub directory.
- It will also save the links which it has opened in the browser in the file footprinting.txt for the future references.
- It also asks for downloading the hacker’s handbook for advance google searches to learn more about information gathering.
- It also asks for downloading the OWASP penetration testing guide to search for a vulnerability in a website.this can be very helpful to learn about the hacker’s methodology to find bugs in a website.
Thanks for reading about this tool,please have experience on the tool via downloading it from the Github.
Vaibhav Pareek (Developer of Vulnorator)
Vaibhav is a hard-working individual with a smart thought process. He loves to work on web-based projects maybe it is the development of the website, development of penetration testing report. People can approach him for individual or group projects, also with projects he loves to give tech talks. He would be very happy if you could reach him for technical seminars or talks .it will be completely free of cost. Always ready to enhance awareness about the importance of cybersecurity through various platforms. His passion is to learn new and cool stuff. The best quality of his can be the way he presented his work.
Most important he is a learner who is always open to new stuff and to gain knowledge. Always feel free to give suggestions to improve this website.